About the Team
Our Sales Team is the primary driver of the strong revenue growth posted by VTEX. Team members are responsible for the management of the entire sales cycle, from sales strategy design, opportunity identification, contact and engagement, solution demonstration and architecture design, negotiation and closing. The Sales Team works directly with companies worldwide to conceive, plan, and enable transformative digital projects using VTEX’s solutions, being a driving force behind the digital transformation of our clients.
About the Role
The VTEX Account Executive is the sales representative of the Company, having ownership of the sales process. The Account Executive is responsible both for generating new sales opportunities and for managing opportunities generated by the Company’s multiple sales channels. This person is responsible for the management of the entire sales cycle, from sales strategy design, opportunity identification, local target list management, contact and engagement, solution demonstration, negotiation and closing. VTEX requires that its Account Executives be ecommerce specialists, being able to fully understand the requirements of their prospects, and to have a technical knowledge to demonstrate the solution.
Who you are
- You are a natural salesperson, with a financial mindset to understand how to generate value for the Company;
- You have a structured way of thinking with a tech & math mindset;
- You want to pursue a technical career in Ecommerce Platform Sales
- You tackle problems with a technical oriented approach;
- You have strong ecommerce industry knowledge, including technical and business knowledge;
- You are a digital commerce expert;
- You can learn and adapt quickly;
- You react well in handling complex questions in a sales process;
- You are fluent in English and Italian.
- You are based in Italy or willing to move to Italy;
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX), the enterprise digital commerce platform for premier brands and retailers, is the leader in accelerating commerce transformation in Latin America and now expanding globally.
Our platform enables our customers to execute their commerce strategy, including building online stores, integrating and managing orders across channels, and creating marketplaces to sell products from third-party vendors. VTEX platform is engineered to enterprise-level standards and features. We are trusted by more than 2,000 customers with over 2,500 active online stores across 32 countries, who rely on VTEX to connect with their consumers in a meaningful way*. We have been the vendor of choice for numerous Fortune 500 companies in Latin America and are now becoming the global digital commerce vendor for enterprise brands, including Whirlpool, AB InBev, and Motorola.
According to IDC, VTEX is one of five vendors who “shaped the year 2020” and the fastest-growing digital commerce applications vendor in the top 20 market shares.
- Competitive salary and commission;
- Permanent job contract;
- Paid Time Off;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish and Portuguese courses