About the Role
The VTEX Account Executive will focus on selling our digital commerce services, spanning the entire sales lifecycle from opportunity qualification, sales pursuits, closing strategy, and execution to account management. The account executive will build and maintain strong relationships with VTEX clients, working closely with C-Levels, understanding their needs, and showcasing the value VTEX solutions add to their businesses.
About the Team
The Sales Team works directly with companies worldwide to ideate, plan, and implement transformative digital projects using VTEX’s solutions and products. The team focuses on selling new projects and services according to the customer’s needs, bringing growth and competitive advantage.
Who you are
- You know the VTEX platform;
- You are humble and able to recognize when to connect the right VTEX professionals with the client decision-makers, ensuring the best sales approach and guaranteeing conversion;
- You can learn and adapt quickly;
- You tackle problems with a business-oriented approach;
- You have front-office market knowledge, including Commerce, Marketplace, Order Management, Omnichannel;
- You have a tech & math mindset, providing simple solutions to complex problems;
- You are a digital commerce expert;
- You have advanced English knowledge.
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX), the enterprise digital commerce platform for premier brands and retailers, is the leader in accelerating commerce transformation in Latin America and now expanding globally.
Our platform enables our customers to execute their commerce strategy, including building online stores, integrating and managing orders across channels, and creating marketplaces to sell products from third-party vendors. VTEX platform is engineered to enterprise-level standards and features. We are trusted by more than 2,000 customers with over 2,500 active online stores across 32 countries, who rely on VTEX to connect with their consumers in a meaningful way*. We have been the vendor of choice for numerous Fortune 500 companies in Latin America and are now becoming the global digital commerce vendor for enterprise brands, including Whirlpool, AB InBev, and Motorola.
According to IDC, VTEX is one of five vendors who “shaped the year 2020” and the fastest-growing digital commerce applications vendor in the top 20 market shares.
- Competitive salary and commission;
- Permanent job contract;
- Paid Time Off;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish and Portuguese courses