ABOUT THE TEAM
The Sales Team works directly with companies worldwide to ideate, plan, and implement transformative digital projects using VTEX’s solutions and products. The team focuses on selling new projects and services according to the customer’s needs, bringing growth and competitive advantage.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The VTEX Account Executive will focus on selling our digital commerce services, spanning the entire sales lifecycle from opportunity qualification, sales pursuits, closing strategy, and execution to account management. The account executive will build and maintain strong relationships with VTEX clients, working closely with C-Levels, understanding their needs, and showcasing the value VTEX solutions add to their businesses.
WHO YOU ARE
- You know the VTEX platform;
- You are humble and able to recognize when to connect the right VTEX professionals with the client decision-makers, ensuring the best sales approach and guaranteeing conversion;
- You can learn and adapt quickly;
- You tackle problems with a business-oriented approach;
- You have front-office market knowledge, including Commerce, Marketplace, Order Management, Omnichannel;
- You have a tech & math mindset, providing simple solutions to complex problems;
- You are a digital commerce expert;
- You have advanced English knowledge (preferred).
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) is the enterprise digital commerce platform where global brands and retailers run their world of commerce. VTEX is trusted by more than 2,400 customers, such as AbInbev, Carrefour, Colgate, Motorola and Whirlpool, with over 3,200 active online stores across 38 countries*.
Founded in the year 2000, VTEX has a history of being unstoppable. Completely against the odds, VTEX is leading a high-tech industry and positioned above market giants. We are building an extraordinary future with more than 1,700 employees scattered across 18 locations in 12 countries in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
At VTEX, you will work in a challenge-driven environment and collaborate with amazing peers. If you are powerful individually, join us, and we will be unstoppable together.
*as of FY ended on December 31st, 2021
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Reimbursement of 65% for language learning courses (English, Spanish and Portuguese)
- Annual bonus of up to 2 monthly salaries, based on VTEX Global guidelines and targets