About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated Alliances Specialist with a strong focus on data analysis to join our team. The Alliances Specialist will be responsible for supporting the commercial team in carrying out activities related to the Partnership Program. The ideal candidate will be data-driven, highly analytical, and able to collaborate effectively across multiple teams.
- Create and improve dashboards while propose new data capture flows and KPIs in order to bring autonomy to the Alliances team in making quick and reliable decisions;
- Work on process automation to reduce operational tasks and gain scalability;
- Help to design disruptive projects and initiatives for the Alliances team that the area to unprecedented results;
- Participate in strategic meetings bringing real time data to provide insights driving strategic key decisions;
- Work closely with other teams within VTEX, Marketing, and Sales, to ensure alignment and collaboration on partnerships and initiatives;
- Structure, draft, and negotiate a wide range of contracts;
- Participate in strategic deals and understand the business and commercial side of agreements while ensuring VTEX’s interests are protected;
- Creation of reports and dashboards to monitor the evolution of internal KPIs;
- Develop and execute joint marketing campaigns and co-branded content with payment partners.
About the Team
You will be part of our Brazilian Alliances Team, responsible for building and managing the Partnership Program in Brazil. The team’s focus is on creating and orchestrating profitable alliances for VTEX, empowering bonds with the VTEX ecosystems, and driving insights for other VTEX Growth teams about relevant alliances for merchants.
Who you are
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Analytical and systemic thinking to design simple solutions to complex problems;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Power Bi skills;
- Interested and ease to learn new tools if necessary;
- Attention to detail and sense of quality;
- Fluence is Portuguese and English
- Problem solver mindset and attitude;
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and make data-based decisions
- Willingness to learn and evolve on the understanding of the VTEX platform and commerce
- Experience in the technology and/or digital commerce segment could be a differential.
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) is the enterprise digital commerce platform where global brands and retailers run their world of commerce. VTEX is trusted by more than 2,400 customers, such as AbInbev, Carrefour, Colgate, Motorola and Whirlpool, with over 3,200 active online stores across 38 countries*.
Founded in the year 2000, VTEX has a history of being unstoppable. Completely against the odds, VTEX is leading a high-tech industry and positioned above market giants. We are building an extraordinary future with more than 1,700 employees scattered across 18 locations in 12 countries in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
At VTEX, you will work in a challenge-driven environment and collaborate with amazing peers. If you are powerful individually, join us, and we will be unstoppable together.
- as of FY ended on December 31st, 2021
- Competitive compensation
- Variable Compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal Allowance (Flash)
- Transportation assistance
- Possibility to join our equity program
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Child Care assistance
- Extended parental leaves
- Totalpass partnership
- Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish, Portuguese courses
- Free shipping on 1000+ VTEX store