About the role
We are seeking talented Senior Software Engineers who have experience or an interest in building development tools, deployment pipelines and SDKs. You will be responsible for building, evolving and maintaining highly used and fast growing software products like our Billing Product, our product is responsible for all the collection management of our national and international customers.
About the team
You will be part of the Finance Journey within Tech Corp Organization, which is designed to support our internal stakeholders to collect our customers with trust and accuracy by using our internal product, which integrates with various platforms of our VTEX ecosystem.
Our Billing Application is a product developed internally by our team of Software Engineers that demands our look to operate under the concepts VTEX:
- Be Trusted
- Be Simple
- Be Scalable
Who you are
- Have a background in software engineering and experience or an interest in developer productivity
- Can craft and document APIs, that enables internal and external developers to reuse your work
- Curious to understand how systems work on every level
- Have working experience with distributed systems and microservices
- Can take something from proposal, to defined tasks, to implementation, to monitoring its success.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) is the enterprise digital commerce platform where global brands and retailers run their world of commerce. VTEX is trusted by more than 2,400 customers, such as AbInbev, Carrefour, Colgate, Motorola and Whirlpool, with over 3,200 active online stores across 38 countries*.
Founded in the year 2000, VTEX has a history of being unstoppable. Completely against the odds, VTEX is leading a high-tech industry and positioned above market giants. We are building an extraordinary future with more than 1,700 employees scattered across 18 locations in 12 countries in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
At VTEX, you will work in a challenge-driven environment and collaborate with amazing peers. If you are powerful individually, join us, and we will be unstoppable together.
*as of FY ended on December 31st, 2021
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal Allowance (Flash)
- Transportation assistance
- Possibility to join our equity program
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Child Care assistance
- Extended parental leaves
- VTEX Care: our financial, legal, and mental assistance program
- Gympass partnership
- Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish, Portuguese courses
- Free shipping on 1000+ VTEX store