ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will:
- Participate in the structuring, planning and development of activities in the Billing Operations area;
- Participate in the global ecommerce environment with the best experts in the market;
- Work with Finance, Growth and Product teams to evaluate risk, impact, and priorities for Billing decisions;
- Develop processes to ensure the accuracy and completeness of revenue reporting in accordance to accounting standards;
- Work with the product team to ensure scalability for new revenue streams;
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Biling Operations Team is responsible for actively participate in the revenue recognition of each company on the VTEX group to ensure that they are in accordance with contracts and accounting standards.
WHO YOU ARE
- You must be proficient in English;
- You must be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets;
- You must have analytical and systemic thinking to design simple solutions to complex problems;
- You must have interest and ease to learn new tools or languages if necessary;
- You must have attention to detail and a sense of quality;
- You must have organization and self-motivation to work in an environment with great autonomy and a flat hierarchy.
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX), the enterprise digital commerce platform for premier brands and retailers, is the leader in accelerating commerce transformation in Latin America and now expanding globally.
Our platform enables our customers to execute their commerce strategy, including building online stores, integrating and managing orders across channels, and creating marketplaces to sell products from third-party vendors. VTEX platform is engineered to enterprise-level standards and features. We are trusted by more than 2,000 customers with over 2,500 active online stores across 32 countries, who rely on VTEX to connect with their consumers in a meaningful way*. We have been the vendor of choice for numerous Fortune 500 companies in Latin America and are now becoming the global digital commerce vendor for enterprise brands, including Whirlpool, AB InBev, and Motorola.
According to IDC, VTEX is one of five vendors who “shaped the year 2020” and the fastest-growing digital commerce applications vendor in the top 20 market shares.
*Figures as of FY ended on Dec. 31st, 2020
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal Allowance (Flash)
- Transportation assistance
- Possibility to join our equity program
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Child Care assistance
- Extended parental leaves
- VTEX Care: our financial, legal, and mental assistance program
- Totalpass partnership
- Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish, Portuguese courses
- Free shipping on 1000+ VTEX store