Who you are:
- You have experience in the eCommerce industry;
- You have analytical and logical thinking to design simple solutions to complex problems;
- You have systemic thinking to solve simple solutions to complex problems;
- You have ease of learning and adaptation: we have the ability to change fast;
- You have the urge to question and discover alternatives to pre-existing paradigms;
- You have experience in Google Analytics (or similar) and e-commerce KPIs (conversion rate, CAC, etc.); *preferred but not required
- You have knowledge of SEO
- Has a solid experience in various areas around E-Commerce – at least 2 years of experience as E-commerce Manager;
- Experienced in solving business problems and quickly picking up new tools or skills;
- Design solutions that are simple, elegant, and scalable;
- Deliver projects on time, with expected GMV results and within budget;
- Build trust with the clients to become a trusted advisor (eliminate/reduce escalation process);
- Improve the Net Promoter Score of VTEX clients across US clients;
- Prioritize replying to customers’ as fast as possible;
- Guide business planning and digital strategy workshops;
- Strong interest for a multicultural environment;
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations to large audiences;
- Ability of interpersonal communication;
- Ability to work multi functionally with colleagues and managers, internally and externally;
- Ability to translate complexity into action plans and communications;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively;
- Strong ability to organize tasks and time;
- Entrepreneurship and responsibility
What the company should expect from you:
- Guide clients: I guide our clients by bringing technical and business knowledge together to guarantee the success of the KPIs and goals of the project.
- Promotes engagement with VTEX products and services: I keep myself up-to-date on VTEX business cases and the platform’s evolution, promoting a service experience that empowers clients to use VTEX products to their fullest potential.
- Solution documentation: I am responsible for the default documentation delivery to the client.
- Solution architecture: I am accountable for a well-designed, scalable and sustainable architecture, guaranteeing the velocity and sales performance of our clients’ stores.
- Client’s vision: I gather customer-side feedback as insights for the product evolution.
- Project visibility: I guarantee visibility to all stakeholders by keeping Salesforce updated with documentation, project status and stages.
- Education: I scale VTEX’s knowledge exchange by documenting sales strategies, negotiation, proposal and presentation best practices and authority building.
- Main KPI’s: These are the important metrics that needs to be pursued by the Solution Architect: PS Gross Margin, Time to market, NPS, Target go-live (deadline) vs actual, SI involvement vs VTEX, expected GMV on initial months after the project
You don’t have to meet all the job requirements! If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
At VTEX, we believe that diversity and inclusion are essential assets in creating an environment of high performance. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. We invite all interested applicants to apply for open positions at VTEX and join us in our commitment to building a more diverse and inclusive workplace.