About the team
The Customer Experience team is the primary interface between VTEX and the customer. It **uses every real-time communication channel to guide the client, as each interaction is an opportunity to share ecommerce expertise. The team’s knowledge has to be one step ahead of the user’s.The team’s focus is not just advising the client on the best usage of the platform but identifying the context of the client’s requests and having in-depth knowledge of VTEX capabilities applied to real business cases.
About the role
The Customer Excellence Analyst is the primary interface between VTEX and the customer. Technology-driven, the analyst learns the different scenarios surrounding the VTEX product and develops solutions to recurring customer problems by acting through tickets and investigating the platform’s technical scenarios. Engages by improving the area and especially the customer-company relationship.
Who you are
- You can work with multiple cross-functional groups, including business and technical teams;
- You have a tech & math mindset, providing simple solutions to complex problems;
- You have digital commerce experience (preferred);
- You have advanced English knowledge (preferred);
- You are familiar with frontend development.
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX), the enterprise digital commerce platform for premier brands and retailers, is the leader in accelerating commerce transformation in Latin America and now expanding globally.
Our platform enables our customers to execute their commerce strategy, including building online stores, integrating and managing orders across channels, and creating marketplaces to sell products from third-party vendors. VTEX platform is engineered to enterprise-level standards and features. We are trusted by more than 2,000 customers with over 2,500 active online stores across 32 countries, who rely on VTEX to connect with their consumers in a meaningful way*. We have been the vendor of choice for numerous Fortune 500 companies in Latin America and are now becoming the global digital commerce vendor for enterprise brands, including Whirlpool, AB InBev, and Motorola.
According to IDC, VTEX is one of five vendors who “shaped the year 2020” and the fastest-growing digital commerce applications vendor in the top 20 market shares.
*Figures as of FY ended on Dec. 31st, 2020
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Reimbursement of 65% for language learning courses (English, Portuguese)
- Annual bonus of up to 2 monthly salaries, based on VTEX Global guidelines and targets
- Financial help to electrical and internet bills (US dollars);
- Financial help to buy a chair, computer support, and others (US dollars);