VTEX is the only multitenant commerce platform capable of unifying experiences in all sales channels. With a robust solution, scalable cloud infrastructure, and powerful tooling, our platform accelerates the transformation of complex operations.
2500+ online stores of varying sizes and segments, with operations in 32 countries and global expansion, have at VTEX the solution for the online sale of their products, among them major names such as Sony, Motorola, Walmart, Whirlpool, Coca-Cola, Stanley Black & Decker, and Nestlé.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Customer Experience team provides our customers with tactical guidance towards the digital commerce path VTEX believes in. We use every real time communication channel to guide the client as each interaction is an opportunity to share ecommerce expertise. Our knowledge has to be one step ahead of the users’.Our focus is not just advising the client on the best usage of the platform, we are specialists who identify the context of the clients’ requests and who have in-depth knowledge of VTEX capabilities applied to real business cases.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is in charge of helping our customers reach their true sales potential while maximizing the customer’s lifetime value for VTEX. Always investigates the platform’s technical scenarios to address customer’s business and technical questions. She/he ensures our customers are engaged with us, loyal to our brand, and promoters of our products. She/he is the main point of contact between our customer and VTEX, being the customer’s voice internally.
The CSM works with our sales team, support analysts, specialists, and project teams to ensure technical needs are met. The CSM is an eCommerce expert and will help our customers in the identification of opportunities and in the execution of their growth plan.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have solid experience working with various areas around e-commerce;
- You are experienced in solving business problems and quickly picking up new tools and skills;
- You are experienced with PNL and business models;
- You are data driven;
- You have technical knowledge about platform and integration models;
- You have a Tech & Math mindset to provide simple solutions to complex problems;
- You have Digital commerce experience;
- You have advanced English knowledge preferred;
- Annual Profit-sharing;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Health insurance;
- Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish and Portuguese courses;
- Financial help to electrical and internet bills (US dollars);
- Financial help to buy a chair, computer support, and others (US dollars);
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We believe that inclusion inspires innovation and strong teams thrive inside diverse environments. We are committed to a hiring process that ensures equal opportunities for all, regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.