About the team
The Customer Experience team is the primary interface between VTEX and the customer. It uses every real-time communication channel to guide the client, as each interaction is an opportunity to share ecommerce expertise. The team’s knowledge has to be one step ahead of the user’s.
The team’s focus is not just advising the client on the best usage of the platform but identifying the context of the client’s requests and having in-depth knowledge of VTEX capabilities applied to real business cases.
About the role
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is an ecommerce expert and will help our customers identify opportunities and execute their growth plans. The CSM is in charge of helping our customers reach their true sales potential while maximizing the customer’s lifetime value for VTEX. The CSM constantly investigates the platform’s technical scenarios to address customer’s business and technical questions. CSMs are the main point of contact between our customer and VTEX, being the C-level’s voice regarding strategy.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years managing e-commerce business and/or operations in Direct to Consumer, Retail.com, Marketplaces and/or B2B;
- Experience in solving business problems and quickly picking up new tools and skills;
- You have experience with P&L and business models;
- You are data-driven;
- You have technical knowledge of platform and integration models;
- You have a tech & math mindset, providing simple solutions to complex problems;
- You have advanced English knowledge.
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) is the enterprise digital commerce platform where global brands and retailers run their world of commerce. VTEX is trusted by more than 2,400 customers, such as AbInbev, Carrefour, Colgate, Motorola and Whirlpool, with over 3,200 active online stores across 38 countries*.
Founded in the year 2000, VTEX has a history of being unstoppable. Completely against the odds, VTEX is leading a high-tech industry and positioned above market giants. We are building an extraordinary future with more than 1,700 employees scattered across 18 locations in 12 countries in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
At VTEX, you will work in a challenge-driven environment and collaborate with amazing peers. If you are powerful individually, join us, and we will be unstoppable together.
*as of FY ended on December 31st, 2021
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule;
- Annual bonus of up to 2 monthly salaries, based on VTEX Global guidelines and targets;
- Reimbursement of 65% for language learning courses;
- Financial help to electrical and internet bills (US dollars);
- Financial help to buy a chair, computer support, and others (US dollars);