ABOUT THE TEAM
As a member of the FP&A TEAM you will:
- Support the company’s growth through analyzing VTEX performance and supporting strategic decisions.
- Evolve in a continuous learning process of SaaS market and financial analysis.
- Develop and deliver financial reports to VTEX executives.
As a FP&A intern, you will:
- Perform quantitative analysis of operational and financial data.
- Build and manage financial databases by organizing and analyzing a wide range of data sources.
- Prepare financial reports for internal use at the company by collecting, analysing, formatting and presenting information.
At VTEX, we hope you have the proactive attitude to show results before someone asks you to.
AS A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM YOU WILL HAVE AUTONOMY TO:
- Improve processes of the area;
- Research and develop new KPI’s;
- Share ideas and knowledge;
WHO YOU ARE
- Based in Rio or São Paulo and availability to go to the office once or twice a week;
- Expected graduation date in 2025 or later;
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, economics, or a related field;
- Advanced / Fluent English skills;
- Advanced Excel / Google sheets skills;
- Strong problem-solving, data driven and reporting skills;
- Ease of learning and adaptation: we have the ability to change fast.
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX), the enterprise digital commerce platform for premier brands and retailers, is the leader in accelerating commerce transformation in Latin America and now expanding globally.
Our platform enables our customers to execute their commerce strategy, including building online stores, integrating and managing orders across channels, and creating marketplaces to sell products from third-party vendors. VTEX platform is engineered to enterprise-level standards and features. We are trusted by more than 2,000 customers with over 2,500 active online stores across 32 countries, who rely on VTEX to connect with their consumers in a meaningful way*. We have been the vendor of choice for numerous Fortune 500 companies in Latin America and are now becoming the global digital commerce vendor for enterprise brands, including Whirlpool, AB InBev, and Motorola.
According to IDC, VTEX is one of five vendors who “shaped the year 2020” and the fastest-growing digital commerce applications vendor in the top 20 market shares.
*Figures as of FY ended on Dec. 31st, 2020
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal Allowance (Flash)
- Transportation assistance
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Child Care assistance
- Extended parental leaves
- VTEX Care: our financial, legal, and mental assistance program
- Totalpass partnership
- Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish, Portuguese courses
- Free shipping on 1000+ VTEX store