About the team
The VTEX Partner Team is focused on developing and growing our ecosystem and on discovering the different kinds of businesses involved in our clients’ ecommerce needs. The team creates, plans, and implements transformative digital projects using VTEX’s solutions and products, always thinking about how to help our ecosystem grow and gain a competitive advantage for our customer base.
About the role
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for building and maintaining trusting relationships with the partner’s stakeholders, committedly listening to their needs, and guaranteeing value creation. The objective is to identify product issues and opportunities, gathering partner feedback as insights into the product’s evolution, and generate long-term growth for our partners.
Who you are
- You have the necessary technical expertise in ecommerce architecture solutions and can establish a conversation with technical decision-makers;
- You have experience as a trusted advisor to the partner’s C-level team, guiding the partnership to create value for both sides;
- You have connections and are always generating opportunities for VTEX and our partners through your reputation;
- You have experience in training partners technically;
- Digital commerce experience;
- You have a tech & math mindset, providing simple solutions to complex problems;
- You have advanced English knowledge (preferred).
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX), the enterprise digital commerce platform for premier brands and retailers, is the leader in accelerating commerce transformation in Latin America and now expanding globally.
Our platform enables our customers to execute their commerce strategy, including building online stores, integrating and managing orders across channels, and creating marketplaces to sell products from third-party vendors. VTEX platform is engineered to enterprise-level standards and features. We are trusted by more than 2,000 customers with over 2,500 active online stores across 32 countries, who rely on VTEX to connect with their consumers in a meaningful way*. We have been the vendor of choice for numerous Fortune 500 companies in Latin America and are now becoming the global digital commerce vendor for enterprise brands, including Whirlpool, AB InBev, and Motorola.
According to IDC, VTEX is one of five vendors who “shaped the year 2020” and the fastest-growing digital commerce applications vendor in the top 20 market shares.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Health Plan;
- Reimbursement of 65% for language learning courses (English and Portuguese);
- Groceries and restaurants Voucher