About the team
Provide assistance and support to the International Controllership, including month-end responsibilities such as: cost and expenses, payroll analysis as well as ad hoc analysis.
About the role
As an Analyst, you will act as part of the International Controllership area, focused in the Chile, Argentina and Projects. Your role is to provide assistance and support to the team, including month-end responsibilities such as: deferred revenue, intercompany transactions, costs and expenses, among others.
Who you are
- You must be fluent in English, and Spanish is a differencial;
- You must to be bachelor in Accounting, Business Administration or Economics;
- You must be an organized and self-motivated person to work in an environment with great autonomy and flat hierarchy;
- You must be experienced at least 4 years in finance;
- You must have analytical and systemic thinking to design simple solutions to complex problems
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) is the enterprise digital commerce platform where global brands and retailers run their world of commerce. VTEX is trusted by more than 2,400 customers, such as AbInbev, Carrefour, Colgate, Motorola and Whirlpool, with over 3,200 active online stores across 38 countries*.
Founded in the year 2000, VTEX has a history of being unstoppable. Completely against the odds, VTEX is leading a high-tech industry and positioned above market giants. We are building an extraordinary future with more than 1,200 employees scattered across 18 locations in 12 countries in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
At VTEX, you will work in a challenge-driven environment and collaborate with amazing peers. If you are powerful individually, join us, and we will be unstoppable together.
*as of FY ended on December 31st, 2021
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal Allowance (Flash)
- Transportation assistance
- Possibility to join our equity program
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Child Care assistance
- Extended parental leaves
- VTEX Care: our financial, legal, and mental assistance program
- Totalpass partnership
- Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish, Portuguese courses
- Free shipping on 1000+ VTEX store