As a member of our team, you will have the autonomy to
- Learn and acquire experince n terms of local payroll legislation from the European countries where VTEX runs its operation (UK, Portugal, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Romania).
- Support the payroll specialist to manage process of Payroll control in european countries.
- Organize, collect and process data input to financial department via spreadsheets.
- Bi-monthly run the payroll and ensure all payroll changes have been entered. Set up new employee information (tax information, direct deposit, home dept). Review payroll and send to Divisions for approval.
- Generate monthly reports needed for preparation of financial and controllership, indicators and executive reports.
- Set up Inter-company for Executive Payroll and reconcile on the employee taxes per entity and submit to Accounting for bill backs.
- Set up basic HR processes based on local requirements and customs.
- Resolve any employee payroll and HR issues.
- Perform duties that need online research and contact with foreign advisors in order to provide quality information to our Country Heads and employees.
- Help the building and structuring of the Global Payroll & HR Area in its processes and activities in a scalable way considering our fast-paced global expansion.
We want someone who has
- 4+ years of experience in Brazilian corporate payroll and HR processes;
- HR experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment;
- Positive and energetic personality;
- Fluent English;
- Spanish speaking will be consider a differential;
- To be located in Brazil
We want someone who is
- Go getter yet humble;
- Team player, hands-on, accountable, responsible and able to self-manage;
- Eager to learn, curious, connected to world’s news, analytical;
- Proactive, able to learn from mistakes, resilient, flexible;
- Insightful, interested in collaborating to optimize time, efforts, and cost;
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) is the enterprise digital commerce platform where global brands and retailers run their world of commerce. VTEX is trusted by more than 2,400 customers, such as AbInbev, Carrefour, Colgate, Motorola and Whirlpool, with over 3,200 active online stores across 38 countries*.
Founded in the year 2000, VTEX has a history of being unstoppable. Completely against the odds, VTEX is leading a high-tech industry and positioned above market giants. We are building an extraordinary future with more than 1,700 employees scattered across 18 locations in 12 countries in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
At VTEX, you will work in a challenge-driven environment and collaborate with amazing peers. If you are powerful individually, join us, and we will be unstoppable together.
*as of FY ended on December 31st, 2021
- Competitive salary and annual bonus;
- Reimbursement of up to 65% for foreign language classes (English, Spanish or Portuguese);
- Permanent job contract;
- Paid Time Off.