ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an international tax analyst to assist and support our Tax Team in the US and European regions.
ABOUT THE TEAM
VTEX Tax team is responsible for managing every aspect related to tax planning and compliance procedures, focusing on improving quality and efficiency of tax processes.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Deal with tax and accounting matters, ensuring the compliance with the legislation in the US and European regions;
- Continuously review the Direct and Indirect tax calculations and returns prepared by external consultants / external calculation platforms and software;
- Register journal entries related to tax accounts (recoverable / payable / expense accounts);
- Keep the accounting reconciliation updated;
- Help implement / improve SOX controls;
- Keep up to date with tax developments, identifying changes in the requirements of each country;
- Participate in special projects such as SAP implementation.
WHO YOU ARE
- You must be located in Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related areas;
- Advanced/Fluent English skills (Spanish would be a differential);
- 3+ years of tax professional experience (Big 4 / mid to large or global company experience would be a differential);
- Solid professional experience with Brazilian tax legislation (IRPJ, CSLL, PIS, COFINS, ISS and withholding taxes);
- You might have international tax experience (it’s a differential)
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) is the enterprise digital commerce platform where global brands and retailers run their world of commerce. VTEX is trusted by more than 2,400 customers, such as AbInbev, Carrefour, Colgate, Motorola and Whirlpool, with over 3,200 active online stores across 38 countries*.
Founded in the year 2000, VTEX has a history of being unstoppable. Completely against the odds, VTEX is leading a high-tech industry and positioned above market giants. We are building an extraordinary future with more than 1,700 employees scattered across 18 locations in 12 countries in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
At VTEX, you will work in a challenge-driven environment and collaborate with amazing peers. If you are powerful individually, join us, and we will be unstoppable together.
*as of FY ended on December 31st, 2021
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal Allowance (Flash)
- Transportation assistance
- Possibility to join our equity program
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Child Care assistance
- Extended parental leaves
- VTEX Care: our financial, legal, and mental assistance program
- Totalpass partnership
- Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish, Portuguese courses
- Free shipping on 1000+ VTEX store