About the team
The IT Team is responsible for supporting the incredible VTEX growth and we are building a team that, not only be a resolution problem team but be a solution provider for VTEX.
About the role
The IT Manager is responsible for successfully delivering IT solutions & services to enable the best experience for our employees and improving the company’s productivity. This position covers the design, implementation, and support of corporate resources and components like computers, workplace tools, office facilities, networks, servers, storage, and backup.
As part of this team, you will:
- Act as an IT SME of workplace tools (Google, Slack, and others), Servers, and Network infrastructure, fostering best-practice adoption.
- Evolve the IT solutions for employees, collaboration tools, and office resources aiming at a simple and efficient playbook.
- Evolve the environment to ERP (Cloud Servers and resources), and the most critical applications, working in partnership with the Corporate System team.
- Implement solution secure by design, working in partnership with the SecInfo team.
- Establish service metrics for Operation (SLO), monitoring the system for performance, availability, resource productivity, quality of deliverables, service, and license management.
- Manage IT Projects, programs, and roadmaps acting in design, implementation, change management, and prioritization, involving internal and vendor resources.
- Manage software budget leveraging cost-efficiency;
Who you are
- Deep understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks, cloud computing, etc – previous hands-on experience;
- Experience working on large, complex projects with a proven track record of delivering results, and managing internal and 3rd-party vendors;
- Experienced improving IT Operation Service Level;
- Fluent English;
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) is the enterprise digital commerce platform where global brands and retailers run their world of commerce. VTEX is trusted by more than 2,400 customers with over 3,200 active online stores across 38 countries.
Founded in Rio de Janeiro in 2000, VTEX has a history of being unstoppable. Completely against the odds, VTEX is leading a high-tech industry and positioned above market giants. We are building an extraordinary future with more than 1,500 employees scattered across 18 locations in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
At VTEX, you will work in a challenge-driven environment and collaborate with amazing peers. If you are powerful individually, join us, and we will be unstoppable together.
*Figures as of FY ended on Dec. 31st, 2020
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal Allowance (Flash)
- Transportation assistance
- Possibility to join our equity program
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Child Care assistance
- Extended parental leaves
- VTEX Care: our financial, legal, and mental assistance program
- Totalpass partnership
- Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish, Portuguese courses
- Free shipping on 1000+ VTEX store