About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Executive to join our APAC team. You will be responsible for creating and executing the event, performance, and content strategy for India, being the owner of communication planning, working alongside the sales leader to target key stakeholders from our target list and sales funnel with bold content.
About the Team
The Marketing team is currently working on events, content, brand, web, videos, design, PR, online campaigns, and success cases from our customers. They’re a dynamic, fresh, and full of ideas team focused on promoting the company, attracting new clients, and building authority and relationships with the ecosystem as much as generating business opportunities.
- Develop, oversee and execute a consistent marketing strategy in alignment with Sales, effectively investing VTEX’s budget to attract qualified leads and to increase brand awareness, alignment with Sales.
- Drive lead generation campaigns to meet the target list and support the sales team with a consistent and qualified lead list;
- Analyze the marketing funnel and leverage analytics tools to evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns, working tirelessly to improve whenever possible;
- Build structured, thorough reports to be shared with internal stakeholders
- Helping define our Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategy, ensuring that we are developing messaging and campaigns that are targeting accounts that will convert into opportunities;
- Own, manage and execute the events calendar and strategy to ensure VTEX is boosting its position in the market, raising brand awareness, and maximizing demand generation through this channel.
Who you are
- 6+ of experience leading a similar area, with comparable goals and responsibilities (marketing in a B2B SaaS or tech company is preferred);
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field;
- Proven track record of managing multifaceted performance projects with tight deadlines;
- You have previous experience using Salesforce and marketing automation tools;
- You have a tech & math mindset, providing simple solutions to complex problems;Hands-on experience in managing and optimizing Paid Social, SEM, SEO and Affiliates;
- You have digital commerce experience;
- You have experience in creating soft and dense campaigns across multiple digital channels;
- Curiosity and willingness to constantly experiment with new tactics and channels;
- Experience in developing copy for campaign materials, e.g. ads, abstracts, emails, and social channels;
- Dynamic person, looking for new challenges and constantly changing if necessary.
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) is the composable and complete commerce platform forward-thinking CEOs and CIOs choose to smarten up their investments. VTEX helps brands and retailers modernize their stack and reduce maintenance costs by rapidly migrating from legacy systems, connecting their entire value chain, and making inventory and fulfillment their strength.
As a leader in digital commerce, VTEX is trusted by more than 2,600 B2C and B2B customers, including Carrefour, Colgate, Motorola, Sony, Stanley Black & Decker, and Whirlpool, having over 3,400 active online stores across 38 countries (as of FY ended on December 31, 2022). For more information, visit www.vtex.com.
- Competitive compensation
- Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish, Portuguese courses
- Free shipping on 1000+ VTEX store