The Alliances team is the first layer of contact for VTEX partners. The team’s focus is on creating and orchestrating profitable alliances for VTEX, empowering bonds with the VTEX ecosystems, and driving insights for other VTEX Growth teams about relevant alliances for merchants. As a Partner Commerce Engineer you will play a pivot role with the implementation partners (SIs) in the 3 parts of the journey: hunting, farming and success. We are developing a great Partnership Program that will add value to our partners and, to achieve this, we are looking for a person with excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills, hands-on, goal focus, and problem solving.
- Manage partnership with VTEX implementing partners (SIs) for the growth of the company in terms of revenue;
- Build and develop commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners;
- Track and analyze performance and growth metrics for partners, reporting progress and identifying areas for improvement that maximize revenue;
- Identify, prospect and find new strategic partnerships and also opportunities for upselling the Partnership Program Plan;
- Strategize newer ways to grow current partnerships;
- Work with other teams internal to the organization to ensure that Alliance and Partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals;
- Attend networking events on behalf of the company;
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with partners, including regular status updates, contract renewals, and resolving any partner-related issues;
- Stay informed about industry trends and the competitive landscape in the digital commerce ecosystem, providing insights to the organization and the ecosystem;
- Learn about the VTEX platform to better understand the benefits and paths that our partners can follow.
Who you are
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or a related field;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills;
- Fluence in Portuguese and English;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to think strategically and make data-based decisions;
- Willingness to learn and evolve on the understanding of the VTEX platform and commerce;
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.