About the role
As a People Partner, you will work to create and ensure the implementation of the South Latam region’s end-to-end people strategy that will support leaders in maximizing the effectiveness of their team, with the following main responsibilities:
- Understand the company’s global people strategy in order to design and execute an appropriate implementation strategy for the South Latam region;
- Being the spokesperson and promoter of the Career Services team in the region.
- Create rituals and manage programs to help people evolve and develop according to the defined strategy.
- Monitoring the main indicators related to people strategy.
- Solve organizational challenges through people-related solutions;
- Provide expertise in career planning, feedback, diversity, performance management, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, etc;
- Be a trusted advisor to our leaders to help them maximizing the outputs of their teams
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide people solutions to make teams more effective
- Organize employee performance reviews
- Give actionable insights to improve employees experience – Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics
About the team
You will be part of our Career Services Team, responsible for creating the global people strategy. We build a culture of ownership over the excellence of our talent density raising the bar of technical and ecommerce knowledge in all Growth Teams by giving them the tools and guidance. We hire, develop and create a diverse and high-performing team of tech-oriented talent and we ensure our people’s decisions are data-based.
Who you are
- You have at least 4 years experience in generalist knowledge of HR (people development, performance review, feedback process, training etc);
- Effective communication and critical thinking skills;
- Demonstrates empathy and ability to deal with difficult conversations and situations;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities;
- Experience with influencing stakeholders of different levels;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Previous experience in ecommerce and technology companies is preferable.
- You have fluency verbal and written communication skills in English;
- You feel challenged in a constantly change environment;
- You have tech&match mindset.
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) is the enterprise digital commerce platform where global brands and retailers run their world of commerce. VTEX is trusted by more than 2,400 customers, such as AbInbev, Carrefour, Colgate, Motorola and Whirlpool, with over 3,200 active online stores across 38 countries*.
Founded in the year 2000, VTEX has a history of being unstoppable. Completely against the odds, VTEX is leading a high-tech industry and positioned above market giants. We are building an extraordinary future with more than 1,700 employees scattered across 18 locations in 12 countries in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
At VTEX, you will work in a challenge-driven environment and collaborate with amazing peers. If you are powerful individually, join us, and we will be unstoppable together.
*as of FY ended on December 31st, 2021
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal Allowance
- Transportation assistance
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish, Portuguese courses
- Free shipping on 1000+ VTEX store