About the Role
VTEX is a global leader in digital commerce technology, providing innovative solutions for businesses seeking excellence in their online ventures. As an integral part of the Pricing & Deal Desk team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to VTEX’s ongoing success by optimizing pricing models and playing a crucial role in strategic negotiations. You are going to play a vital role in providing essential support globally to various departments and teams. This multifaceted role involves a combination of organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills to ensure the smooth functioning of daily tasks and projects.
About the Team
As a Pricing and Deal Desk Analyst, you will have the opportunity to:
- Strategic Thinking: Develop strategic, analytical, and creative approaches for revenue generation aligned with VTEX objectives.
- Pricing Optimization: Conduct continuous analyses to refine VTEX product pricing models, ensuring competitiveness and profitability.
- Commercial Support: Collaborate with commercial teams, providing analytical support, insights, and data-driven decisions to enhance profitability in negotiations.
- Price Management: Design and implement price management processes, considering both strategic and day-to-day operational aspects, as well as governance and business rules.
- Monitoring and Optimization: Closely monitor product development, proposing price optimizations to maximize performance.
- Project Leadership: Lead projects related to new pricing models for the company’s key revenue stream.
Who you are
- You must have proficiency in English. Spanish is a plus;
- You must be familiar with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets;
- You must have a degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or related fields;
- You should have analytical and systemic thinking;
- You must have an interest and ease to learn new tools and concepts;
- You must have organization and self-motivation;
- You are willing to learn and take on new responsibilities;
- You have attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- You should have between 1 to 3 years experience.
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) is the enterprise digital commerce platform where global brands and retailers run their world of commerce. VTEX is trusted by more than 2,400 customers, such as AbInbev, Carrefour, Colgate, Motorola and Whirlpool, with over 3,200 active online stores across 38 countries*.Founded in the year 2000, VTEX has a history of being unstoppable. Against all odds, VTEX is leading a high-tech industry and positioned above market giants. We are building an extraordinary future with more than 1,700 employees scattered across 18 locations in 12 countries in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia.At VTEX, you will work in a challenge-driven environment and collaborate with amazing peers. If you are powerful individually, join us, and we will be unstoppable togetherYou don’t have to meet all the job requirements! If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Food voucher (Flash)
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Child care assistance
- Extended parental leaves
- Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish and Portuguese courses
- Free shipping on 1000+ VTEX stores