About the team
You will be joining the Chile Sales team developing and implementing the strategy to generate new business opportunities for VTEX and nurture the sales pipeline, through the planning and execution of digital campaigns, production and diffusion of success cases, audiovisual materials and PR, sponsorships and events, in summary, actions to get leverage of VTEX’s leadership position as the Digital Commerce Platform to accelerate our commercial strategy. Generate and develop creative ideas that will help our company thrive in the current growth strategy. We’re a dynamic, fresh and full ideas team, focused on attracting new clients for the best commerce platform in the world!
We have different backgrounds, personalities and perspectives so our diversity is one of the things which drive us everyday to be innovators with our work, this is what we love to do the most.
About the role
We’re looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, motivated, creative, works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be passionate to be a part of the process of uplifting VTEX brand to a new level. The Demand Generation Specialist will be a key piece in the team and he or she helps to drive our core growth and marketing efforts across VTEX.
We are looking for someone with e-commerce knowledge, B2B and B2C experience, helping to scale VTEX’s marketing knowledge. You will help to analyze and improve the sales funnel and leverage analytics tools to evaluate and drive the effectiveness of tactics, working to improve whenever possible. On the other hand, we want to build different projects in order to raise our brand awareness. Being able to organize events, conferences and raise the power of the brand through branding and PR strategies will be a must.
In this role is expected to be a dynamic person, looking for new challenges and constantly changing if necessary.
Who you are
- You have experience with digital commerce, B2B, and B2C companies (mandatory);
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field;
- At least five years of experience in similar areas as projects and tech, with comparable goals and responsibilities (marketing in a B2B technical or IT company is preferred);
- Proven track record of managing multifaceted, global performance projects with tight deadlines;
- You have previous experience with marketing automation tools and digital campaigns;
- You are happy to plan and create strategies, but also to actionate and concretize this projects in a hands-on attitude
- You have a tech & math mindset, providing simple solutions to complex problems;
- You have advanced English knowledge (mandatory).
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) is the enterprise digital commerce platform where global brands and retailers run their world of commerce. VTEX is trusted by more than 2,400 customers, such as AbInbev, Carrefour, Colgate, Motorola and Whirlpool, with over 3,200 active online stores across 38 countries*.
Founded in the year 2000, VTEX has a history of being unstoppable. Completely against the odds, VTEX is leading a high-tech industry and positioned above market giants. We are building an extraordinary future with more than 1,700 employees scattered across 18 locations in 12 countries in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
At VTEX, you will work in a challenge-driven environment and collaborate with amazing peers. If you are powerful individually, join us, and we will be unstoppable together.
*as of FY ended on December 31st, 2021
- Hybrid working model;
- Annual bonus of up to 2 monthly salaries, based on VTEX Global guidelines and targets;
- Medical, dental and life insurance policy;
- Reimbursement of 65% for language learning courses (English, Spanish and Portuguese)
- Reimbursement of selected books.
- Child care assistance up to CLP 200,000 between 0 and 24 months;
- Extra maternity and paternity leave days;