About the role
We are seeking talented Security & Privacy Analyst who is oriented to building security processes and procedures for properly structuring the Information Security Governance program and building scalable processes focused on security and privacy requirements to comply with the main security and data protection standards and regulations.
This person will promote the culture of information security as an interface between the business and the Information Security areas that will ensure the dissemination of our security culture throughout the organization.
About the team
You will be part of our Security & Privacy organization, which provides expertise, tools, and frameworks that enable all teams at VTEX to build secure and reliable systems. You will work on engineering projects with high impact and measurable results that affect the whole company, preventing and eliminating whole classes of threats at once, as opposed to one at a time. You will tackle data and architecture challenges related to having a global presence, and be responsible for ensuring VTEX is in accordance with different types of privacy regulations that exist or will come to exist.
Who you are
- Capable of summarizing and demonstrating Security & Compliance capabilities driving discussions with senior leaders in the industry regarding trade-offs, best practices, and risk mitigation.
- Known for collaborating effectively and coordinating work across multiple organizations such as product, engineering, customer experience, and sales.
- Familiar with at least two of the audit frameworks mentioned above.
- Eager to understand at a high level how our enterprise digital commerce platform works.
- Have strong communication skills in English and Portuguese (Spanish would be a bonus) and can convey security and compliance topics to non-technical people unfamiliar with the specifics of security.
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) is the enterprise digital commerce platform where global brands and retailers run their world of commerce. VTEX is trusted by more than 2,400 customers, such as AbInbev, Carrefour, Colgate, Motorola and Whirlpool, with over 3,200 active online stores across 38 countries*.
Founded in the year 2000, VTEX has a history of being unstoppable. Completely against the odds, VTEX is leading a high-tech industry and positioned above market giants. We are building an extraordinary future with more than 1,700 employees scattered across 18 locations in 12 countries in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
At VTEX, you will work in a challenge-driven environment and collaborate with amazing peers. If you are powerful individually, join us, and we will be unstoppable together.
*as of FY ended on December 31st, 2021
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal Allowance (Flash)
- Transportation assistance
- Possibility to join our equity program
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Child Care assistance
- Extended parental leaves
- VTEX Care: our financial, legal, and mental assistance program
- Gympass partnership
- Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish, Portuguese courses
- Free shipping on 1000+ VTEX store