About Deal Strategy: Join the dynamic team at VTEX, a leading global e-commerce solutions provider that is transforming the way businesses sell online. We’re looking for a Security Systems and Services Solution Engineer to lead the creation, go-to-market and initial sales of a new set of systems and services focused on Security, Compliance and Privacy for Enterprise Digital Commerce.
About the Role
Role Overview: As a Security Systems and Services Solution Engineer, you will be at the forefront of our go-to market and sales success by strategically contributing to products and services definitions, leveraging your knowledge about security, privacy and compliance, and contributing to our global corporate strategy. This role requires a proactive, innovative mindset and a passion for driving results.
- Discussions with multiple Product Teams: Be a key player in the discussions with multiple Product Team, articulating VTEX’s customers needs and market trends, ensuring that we build solutions that are top choice for potential clients.
- Deliver Demos and PoCs: Work with work-in-progress solutions and build Demo and Proof of Concept Environments that effectively showcases our present product features and roadmap view allowing potential customers to understand it and eventually sign up for a Beta Program or Early Adopters Program.
- Competitive Edge: Provide an in-depth understanding of VTEX’s advantages both with and without add-on modules. Use this knowledge to strategically capture data throughout the sales cycle, enabling informed decision-making whether we win or lose a client.
- Data-Driven Professional Security Services: Enhance our understanding of Professional Security Services by capturing potencial customers requests and sharing those with our internal teams.
- Enterprise Digital Commerce Security Solutions: Identify Data and Process Security and Compliance requirements shared by our prospect and on the media, to ensure that VTEX can quickly build, repackage and offer robust and valuable add-on solutions to customers.
- Tech Sales Process Champion: Collaborate closely with Solution Engineers and Solution Architects to develop and implement a cutting-edge Tech sales process. Drive Security, Compliance and Data Protection expertise throughout our sales process.
- Global Strategy Engagement: Contribute to corporate strategy discussions on a global scale, providing real-time data insights that shape decisions for Sales Executives and Leaders across the globe.
- Digital commerce experience.
- Experience in selling Data Security, Data Privacy and Compliance modules and services.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in English is mandatory due to global strategic engagement.
- Intermediate Spanish as to be able to follow technical discussions on Security, Privacy and Compliance subjects with LATAM prospects and teams.
- Strong analytical and business mindset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience as CISO, Security Architect or Information Security Manager role is a plus.
- CMX 2 and CAC 2 are mandatory.
- Self-driven, be able to work with cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of industry trends, development principles, and project methodologies.
- Affinity with sales, marketing, finance and technology disciplines.
- Strong presentation skills and great interpersonal communication.
- Growth mindset and excited to work on a variety of functional areas.
Apply now and be a part of our journey to redefine e-commerce security, compliance and privacy excellence!
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) is the enterprise digital commerce platform where global brands and retailers run their world of commerce. VTEX is trusted by more than 2,400 customers, such as AbInbev, Carrefour, Colgate, Motorola and Whirlpool, with over 3,200 active online stores across 38 countries*.
Founded in the year 2000, VTEX has a history of being unstoppable. Completely against the odds, VTEX is leading a high-tech industry and positioned above market giants. We are building an extraordinary future with more than 1000 employees scattered across 18 locations in 12 countries in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
At VTEX, you will work in a challenge-driven environment and collaborate with amazing peers. If you are powerful individually, join us, and we will be unstoppable together.
*as of FY ended on December 31st, 2021
- Competitive salary and annual bonus;
- Reimbursement of up to 65% for foreign language classes (English, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian);
- Permanent job contract;
- Food allowance.
You don’t have to meet all the job requirements! If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
At VTEX, we believe that diversity and inclusion are essential assets in creating an environment of high performance. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. We invite all interested applicants to apply for open positions at VTEX and join us in our commitment to building a more diverse and inclusive workplace.