ABOUT THE ROLE
We seek talented Data Scientists with expertise in collaborating on problems, asking questions, delivering feedback, and supporting others in their goals, whether in your vicinity or entire cities apart. The ideal candidate will have industry experience working on various technical challenges from the initial business problem conceptualization to the production-ready model, either by coding models from scratch or applying the best suited industry-wide solution. Come put your skills to the test connecting data in unimaginable ways in one of the most potent commerce infrastructures that transform global commerce.
ABOUT THE TEAM
You will be part of our Data Science team, responsible for delivering intelligent solutions that leverage Machine Learning and Data Science methodologies at VTEX. The team has a massive impact on our operation, dealing with millions of events in near real-time and batch applications. Our reach goes from the internal VTEX’s teams, extending all the way to our Merchants with key insightful data.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have exceptional communication skills and the ability to translate business challenges into clear problem statements, proposing cleaver solutions;
- You have deep domain of a wide range of data science techniques and deployed in production several models using these methods;
- In-depth knowledge of numerical forecasting methods, linear and non-linear regression techniques;
- You have successfully designed, conducted and evaluated experiments;
- You are experienced in Classification and Clustering methodologies;
- You are proficient with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, able to autonomously search and extract data from VTEX DataLake.
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) is the enterprise digital commerce platform where global brands and retailers run their world of commerce. VTEX is trusted by more than 2,400 customers, such as AbInbev, Carrefour, Colgate, Motorola and Whirlpool, with over 3,200 active online stores across 38 countries*.
Founded in the year 2000, VTEX has a history of being unstoppable. Completely against the odds, VTEX is leading a high-tech industry and positioned above market giants. We are building an extraordinary future with more than 1,500 employees scattered across 18 locations in 12 countries in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
At VTEX, you will work in a challenge-driven environment and collaborate with amazing peers. If you are powerful individually, join us, and we will be unstoppable together.
*as of FY ended on December 31st, 2021
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal Allowance (Flash)
- Transportation assistance
- Possibility to join our equity program
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Child Care assistance
- Extended parental leaves
- VTEX Care: our financial, legal, and mental assistance program
- Gympass partnership
- Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish, Portuguese courses
- Free shipping on 1000+ VTEX stores