About the Role
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be leading three different initiatives inside VTEX. The first one is the maintenance of our current Catalog – identifying, analysing, prioritizing, and testing opportunities to evolve this version working closely to our Design Team. In addition, you’ll be responsible for decoupling the Catalog system into multiples microservices which will generate many new UIs, improving the Merchant experience. Last but not least, you will be building our brand new Catalog to support the next decade of digital commerce, one of our most important projects.
About the Team
You will be part of our Catalog Team, a crucial part of our platform that enables VTEX’s customers to exhibit their product in all sales channels supported by us. It is a multidisciplinary and you can expect to our closely and in an interactive way with Product Managers, Designers and, of course, Engineers.
Who you Are
- You have 5+ years of experience in Frontend development and a solid track record building digital products;
- You have already worked with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc);
- You succeed in dynamic environments and energizes yourself when navigating ambiguity;
- You have already worked in collaboration with Design and Product teams;
- You have proficiency in English and Portuguese.
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) is the enterprise digital commerce platform where global brands and retailers run their world of commerce. VTEX is trusted by more than 2,400 customers, such as AbInbev, Carrefour, Colgate, Motorola and Whirlpool, with over 3,200 active online stores across 38 countries*.
Founded in the year 2000, VTEX has a history of being unstoppable. Completely against the odds, VTEX is leading a high-tech industry and positioned above market giants. We are building an extraordinary future with more than 1,500 employees scattered across 18 locations in 12 countries in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
At VTEX, you will work in a challenge-driven environment and collaborate with amazing peers. If you are powerful individually, join us, and we will be unstoppable together.
*as of FY ended on December 31st, 2021
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal Allowance (Flash)
- Transportation assistance
- Possibility to join our equity program
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Child Care assistance
- Extended parental leaves
- VTEX Care: our financial, legal, and mental assistance program
- Gympass partnership
- Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish, Portuguese courses
- Free shipping on 1000+ VTEX store