About the role
We seek talented software engineers who have expertise in designing and building multi-tenant SaaS solutions. The ideal candidate will have industry experience working on a range of technical challenges related to low-latency and high-availability architectures. You will put these skills into one of the most influential commerce infrastructures transforming global commerce.
About the team
You will be part of our Checkout Team, one of the most crucial business fronts in VTEX’s global strategy. At Checkout Team you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to a system that is the critical path of an ecommerce. Come help us to have the best and most complete shopping experience on the market; allowing our clients to sell whatever and however they want, and enable all shoppers to acquire whatever and however they want, translating business complexity into fluid, customizable and simple experiences.
VTEX is in rapid expansion into new geographies, innovations in supply chain, delivery models and supporting complex fulfillment networks. We have an opportunity to build software that scales the business, leads the industry through innovation and delights millions of shoppers from brands like: C&A, Samsung, AB InBev, Motorola, Whirlpool, Carrefour, L’Oréal and many others across the world!
Who you are
- You have working experience with distributed systems
- You have experience in object-oriented software development and evolving large-scale and resilient microservices with 24/7 uptime.
- You can work with complex systems.
- You can communicate information effectively and influence multiple audiences at all levels in the organization.
- You have proficiency in English and Portuguese.
- You tackle the problems always with a business-oriented approach.
- Experience working in commerce solutions is a plus!
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) is the enterprise digital commerce platform where global brands and retailers run their world of commerce. VTEX is trusted by more than 2,400 customers, such as AbInbev, Carrefour, Colgate, Motorola and Whirlpool, with over 3,200 active online stores across 38 countries*.
Founded in the year 2000, VTEX has a history of being unstoppable. Completely against the odds, VTEX is leading a high-tech industry and positioned above market giants. We are building an extraordinary future with more than 1,700 employees scattered across 18 locations in 12 countries in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
At VTEX, you will work in a challenge-driven environment and collaborate with amazing peers. If you are powerful individually, join us, and we will be unstoppable together.
*as of FY ended on December 31st, 2021
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal Allowance (Flash)
- Transportation assistance
- Possibility to join our equity program
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Child Care assistance
- Extended parental leaves
- VTEX Care: our financial, legal, and mental assistance program
- Gympass partnership
- Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish, Portuguese courses
- Free shipping on 1000+ VTEX store