About the role
We are seeking talented Senior Software Engineers who desire to or already work in the Security space, building scalable solutions focused on security and privacy requirements. The ideal candidate has good knowledge of development and understanding of systems engineering behind complex applications. You will be able to put these skills into use for one of the most powerful e-commerce infrastructures globally.
About the team
You will be part of our Security & Privacy organization, which provides expertise, tools, and frameworks that enable all teams at VTEX to build secure and reliable systems. You will work on engineering projects with high impact and measurable results that affect the whole company, preventing and eliminating whole classes of threats at once, as opposed to one at a time. You will tackle data and architecture challenges related to having a global presence, and be responsible for ensuring VTEX is in accordance with different types of privacy regulations that exist or will come to exist.
Who you are
- You understand that strong security comes through good, pragmatic, software engineering, strong controls, and integration with software delivery pipelines
- You are able to hear from and validate your ideas with diverse teams and roles to reach a better solution
- You are able to autonomously assess the security posture of a cloud environment, such as an AWS production environment
- You can build processes and code automations to help the entire organization to ship increasingly more secure software
- You can navigate an incident post-mortem and propose solutions so that the next incident is both more unlikely and more easily contained
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) is the enterprise digital commerce platform where global brands and retailers run their world of commerce. VTEX is trusted by more than 2,400 customers, such as AbInbev, Carrefour, Colgate, Motorola and Whirlpool, with over 3,200 active online stores across 38 countries*.
Founded in the year 2000, VTEX has a history of being unstoppable. Completely against the odds, VTEX is leading a high-tech industry and positioned above market giants. We are building an extraordinary future with more than 1,700 employees scattered across 18 locations in 12 countries in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
At VTEX, you will work in a challenge-driven environment and collaborate with amazing peers. If you are powerful individually, join us, and we will be unstoppable together.
*as of FY ended on December 31st, 2021
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal Allowance (Flash)
- Transportation assistance
- Possibility to join our equity program
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Child Care assistance
- Extended parental leaves
- VTEX Care: our financial, legal, and mental assistance program
- Gympass partnership
- Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish, Portuguese courses
- Free shipping on 1000+ VTEX store