ABOUT THE TEAM
The Tech & Core People team has the responsibility to support VTEX’s teams’ growth. As we hire some of the best technical minds around, we need the best-recruiting minds to match our business needs. As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will apply your operational depth and strategic thinking to develop, drive, and execute the best hiring practices.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Develop and employ creative and effective sourcing strategies that deliver a diverse and high-performing talent pool;
- Build hiring plans and job descriptions to meet increasing hiring needs for tech roles of all levels and domains;
- Build solid relationships with key partners, whether they are candidates, hiring managers, interviewers, or team members, driving strong hiring practices and culture within VTEX.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a track record of working with complex Engineering Positions – especially focused on Management, Front-end, Back-end, Full-stack, and Data – and using data to inform your strategy and plans;
- You are creative and effective in sourcing talent, going beyond common tools like LinkedIn Recruiter;
- You set high standards for yourself and the team on structured hiring processes, assessment, documentation and candidate experience;
- You build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and are recognized as a trusted advisor in recruitment matters;
- You have excellent prioritization skills – time-management, handling multiple positions with different scopes;
- You are an excellent verbal communicator with exceptional written communication skills in Portuguese and English.
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) is the enterprise digital commerce platform where global brands and retailers run their world of commerce. VTEX is trusted by more than 2,400 customers, such as AbInbev, Carrefour, Colgate, Motorola and Whirlpool, with over 3,200 active online stores across 38 countries*.
Founded in the year 2000, VTEX has a history of being unstoppable. Completely against the odds, VTEX is leading a high-tech industry and positioned above market giants. We are building an extraordinary future with more than 1,700 employees scattered across 18 locations in 12 countries in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
At VTEX, you will work in a challenge-driven environment and collaborate with amazing peers. If you are powerful individually, join us, and we will be unstoppable together.
*as of FY ended on December 31st, 2021
- Full remote role
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal Allowance (Flash)
- Transportation assistance
- Possibility to join our equity program
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Child Care assistance
- Extended parental leaves
- VTEX Care: our financial, legal, and mental assistance program
- Gympass partnership
- Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish and Portuguese courses
- Free shipping on 1000+ VTEX stores